Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reading Quest

This year I've become a reader. I didn't really think this "new" hobby would stick but it has. I made the crazy goal of reading 52 books this year, and that's huge considering I normally read 5 books max a year. So far I've read 38 books, not too shabby. To keep my motivation going I've joined booktube but haven't made any videos yet and I've joined BooksaGram ie Instagram. Follow me at ReadingBugg.

My new way to stay motivated is to join reading challenges and readingthons. A new reading-thon in The Reading Quest. For my journey on this quest I chose to be a Knight.
My challenges are:
 The 1st book of a Series- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 Book with Verb in title- A Taste of Romance by Roni Denholtz
 Weapon on the cover- The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman
 Red Cover- Peril on the Sea- by Michael Cadnum
 Book to tv/movie adaptation- The Hours by Michael Cunningham 


Wish me luck
#TheReadingQuest

No comments:

Post a Comment